Milan is in a difficult situation!
AC Milan have only 2 wins from their last 5 Serie A matches.
In general, the Rossoneri are in a difficult situation from several points of view.
First of all, they have a very busy program with participation in Euro tournaments.
On the other hand, they have been hit by many injuries of important players. Which do not allow them to rotate the composition.
Team leader Zlatan Ibrahimovic remains in the hospital.
In addition, Milan are a team that does better as a guest.
They prefer to play on the counter-attack. And now they have to play from number one.
Conditions and restrictions apply. 18+.
Napoli has targeted the Top 4!
Napoli no longer participate in other tournaments. And the only goal in front of them is a place in Serie A, providing participation for the Champions League.
Although in 6th place, they have 1 or even 2 games less than some teams in the Top 4. Being 5 points behind the 4th in the standings.
Napoli’s team plays very offensively and relies mainly on attack. In defense, of course, are unconvincing.
They have no serious personnel problems for this match.
Forecast for Milan – Napoli
The last meeting between these two teams was a 3-1 success for Milan in Naples.
Before that, however, the Rossoneri had not won in 11 Serie A matches.
Now Milan are the team with more fatigue and personnel problems.
Napoli are a team that not coincidentally has only 2 draws so far in Calcio. That is, they play either to win or to lose.
If there must be a winner in this match, I choose the guests.
- victory for Milan
- security: 2/10
- exact result: 2-1
Top facts and statistics for the match
- AC Milan have not lost in their last 5 games: 2-3-0.
- Milan have won just 1 of their last 6 home games: 1-3-2.
- Milan have won just one of their last 12 Serie A games against Napoli, with 5 draws and 6 losses.
- Napoli have not lost in their last 4 games: 3-1-0.
- Napoli has not won in its last 7 away games, losing 6.
- There are over 2.5 & Goal / Goals in Napoli’s last 6 visits to the league.
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic (injured) is Milan ‘s top scorer with 14 goals. Lorenzo Insine has 13 for Napoli.
Milan’s last 5 matches:
|03/11/21||LE||Man Yun||Milan||1: 1||Р|
|02/25/21||LE||Milan||C. star||1: 1||Р|
Last 5 Napoli matches:
Last 5 direct meetings: