Bologna is fighting for salvation
Bologna with 20 points and 13th position are involved in the struggle for survival. They are only 6 points from the danger zone. As such, they are expected to perform more strongly in their households. Where they have won 4 of their 5 victories so far.
However, they are an unbalanced team. Because if in attack they stand well for their capabilities. In defense, with 33 goals already conceded, they are the 7th most passable defense in Serie A.
Milan is fighting for the title
For Milan, the season is, of course, very successful. And they occupy the leading position in the standings. Their success seems to be built mainly on a very strong attack. Which is the 5th most effective.
They also show enviable perseverance. As the failures are rather incidental. By the way, their last loss with 0-3 from Atalanta is one of them. And it’s fair to say that they were completely outplayed.
Forecast for Bologna – Milan
I predict a victory for Milan because:
1. Bologna are traditionally a convenient rival for the Rossoneri. Having no victory in the last 10 meetings with them.
2. Bologna did not play well in any of its previous 6 meetings with the top teams and lost 2-0 to Milan.
And their last loss to Juventus was not only deserved, but they had no plan to resist.
3. Milan will show a reaction to their latest failure. And they have a strong attack against a defense that allowed 19 goals from 6 top teams.
I also add OVER corners, not only because Milan make a lot of them. But also because Bologna are the 6th strongest in the game with a head team in Serie A. That is, I expect them to use this technique in the match.
Top facts and statistics for the match
- Bologna have won just 1 of their last 10 games: 1-5-4.
- Bologna have lost their last 4 matches with Milan in the First / Final .
- Milan is unbeaten in 16 away games in Serie A: 12-4-0.
- Milan scored an average of 2.11 goals in their visits to Serie A.
- Roberto Soriano is Bologna ‘s top scorer with 6 goals. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (punished) has 12 for Milan.
Last 5 matches: BOLOGNA
Last 5 matches: AC MILAN
|12.01.21||COP||AC Milan||Torino||1:0 (0:0)|
Head-to-head matches: BOLOGNA – AC MILAN
Match Info: Bologna Vs Milan Prediction
|Bologna Vs Milan||
|Forecast:||Option 1: Milan to win
Option 2: BTTS:YES